- Enjoy the walk and the boat trip across the virgin corners of the National park;
- Meet beavers face to face and study all interesting facts about them from our best guides;
- Feast your eyes on the sunset in one of the most beautiful places in Belarus.
Beavers are astonishing creatures. Do you know that a beaver dam can be the same tall as the one built by a human? Did you know that a beaver can cut down a huge tree using only its teeth? Our guides will tell you many interesting facts and stories about the biggest rodents of Belarus.
Of course, it’s a way simpler to notice a beaver in a daylight, but in the dark it’s easier to get closer to them. If you stay calm and patient, you may see these magnificent habitants of the grounds of the national park.
- Meeting a guide. General information about beavers, practical training.
To make a beaver let you get closer to it, skill and patience is necessary. Listen attentively to increase your chances on meeting these rare animals!
- A short walk across beaver habitats, observation the marks of their activities.
- Boat trips, observation of beavers and other animals.
- Coming back to the camp after the sunset.
At the request of clients, the organization of a picnic is possible outside (1,5 hour).
Period of time: March-September; September-November
Duration: 3 hours
Maximum amount of participants in one group: 4 people per one guide.
For who: “Beaver safari” will fit all nature lovers over 7 years old. To take a part in it there is no need of the previous experience, because there is an instructing before the observation.
In price included:
- Guide service;
- Boat ride;
- Using of the binoculars Yukon 12x50 WA;
- Using of the lanterns
It is recommended to have: waterproof boots (rubber boots), jacket, cap, photo camera at will
Price: 84 BYN 75 BYN per one group
Preliminary reservation is needed
If you have any questions, please call: +375292262246