For nature lovers on the territory of the National park “Braslavskie ozera” there are 8 installed public campsites. They are located near lakes and equipped with benches (arbors), campfires, garbage collectors, toilets. There is no preliminary registration for these campsites.
The payment is made right at the camp to the official of the National park according to the price list № 1 from January 05 2018 and the price list № 21 from February 19 2018..
* The payment is not charged from children below 6.
price per 1 day from 1 person
|Name||Capacity||Price, up to 10 days.||Price, 11 days and more||
Price 30.06.2018 to 03.07.2018,
since 03.08.2018 to 05.08.2018
|Pantellevski rog||55||4,00||3,50||4,80||Strusto||55°41'08.8"N 27°01'27.0"E|
Firewood can be purchased in our selling points:
- Bogino forestry (Bogino village) – 8.00 - 17.00 Monday-Friday, 8.00 - 21.00 Friday, 6.00 - 22.00 Saturday - Sunday;
- Druya (Chernevo village) – 8.00 - 17.00 Monday-Friday;
- Iody forrestry (Iody village) – 8.00 - 17.00 Monday-Friday;
Vouchers for the amateur fishing can be purchased:
- from the person on duty of the National park “Braslavskie ozera” (around the clock) to the address: Braslav, Dachnaya 1 (тел. +375 2153 67-710, GPS: N 55º38.657, E 027º01.028);
- in the forestries of the National park “Braslavskie ozera” during working hours: Braslav forestry (Braslav, Sovetskaya street, 143, tel + 375 2153 62102); Bogino forestry (Bogino village tel. +3752153 36-920), Druya (Chernevo village tel. +375 2153 60910), Samoshe (Zamoshe village, tel. +375 2153 60-179).
ON THE TERRITORY OF THE CAMPSITE IT IS ALLOWED TO:
- put up the camp and set up tents;
- make campfire in the specially equipped area;
- vehicle parking out of the coastal zone (not closer than 30 meters from the cosral line);
- fishing (vouchers are purchased beforehand).
ON THE TERRITORY OF THE CAMPSITE IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- put up the camp, set up tents, make campfire out of the special places, i.e - touris camps;
- pollute forests and lakes, destroy and devastate of anthhills, nests, holes and other habitats of wild animals, breaking and cutting woods and bushes;
- gather and reserve wild growing plants and mushrooms which belong to species included in the Red Book of Belarus and being affected by the international contracts of the Republic of Belarus;
- park vehicles within the borders of coastal lines of the lakes up to 30 meters from the coastal line, car washing within the borders of the lakes;
- catch fish without the fishing license (voucher)